The end of the semester is upon us, and with that, it is time for our super awesome reading and book showcase. As a reminder, it will take place in the Langsdale Library Basement on May 14 at 7 p.m. Here are a few items of note:
- You are expected to arrive early to help with overall setup as well as prepping your display. Please be in the Langsdale Library Basement no later than 6:30 p.m.
- Remember your books. I will open the studio up from 5-6:15 on May 14 so that you can stop by and get your books.
- Remember to bring your displays, your pricing signs, and some change. You want people to buy these babies, so you’ll need to be prepared for money to change hands.
- We currently only have 9 people signed up to bring snacks.We need more than that. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/135qOAR
- Our readers are Saralyn, Michelle, Amanda, Koko, Tracy, Beth, Lisa, Judith, and Michael. They will read for 3-5 minutes each. Readers, remember to send your bio and any preference for when you read to Dustin, our emcee, by Monday, 5/13. If you don’t contact him, he will make up your bio and you will read at random!
Did I miss something? Do you have questions? Email me at meredith.purvis [at] ubalt [dot] edu.