Here you go…
1) Your blog post week should be a reflection on your Lost/Found bookmaking process. What was it like using only words, or only images? Did using images only force you into any new ways of thinking? How do you feel about the two books together?
2) After brainstorming in class, you should have enough of an idea for your midterm to write up a one-page plan. Your plan should include a few notes about the writing you plan to use, the form of softcover book you plan to use, the materials you are considering, and some insight into the thought behind your creative concept. Please print and bring to class.
3) On the 23rd, we will be sewing the signatured text blocks for your hardcover journals (which we will bind the following week). For this, you will need:
- 40-50 sheets of Xerox or resume paper (not card stock)
- paper piercer
- bone folder (or plastic knife)
- dental floss