On March 3rd we will be binding our journals. Here’s what you need to bring:
- The text block you made in class tonight (be sure to press it under something heavy throughout the week to make it extra flat).
- One large piece of decorative paper that is at least 15 inches square
- Two pieces of paper for the inside covers that are at least 9 x 12 inches
- Binder board big enough to accommodate these pieces:
– For hamburger book: 2 pieces that are 6 x 9 and one piece that is .5 x 9 inches
– For hotdog book: 2 pieces that are 12 x 5 and one piece that is .5 x 12 inches
- Brush, glue, scissors/xacto, self-healing mat
In addition, please bring a revised version of your mid-term proposal along with a test version of your mid-term book. Click here for the mid-term project guidelines.
See you then!